Fair food day...

It's so funny, cause pretty much everything we ate today is something you would get at a fair. Obviously, it's something you would get at our house as well. We had nachos, funnel cakes, root beer, and close to 6 cups of coffee. So the coffee isn't really fair food, but that's what we had for breakfast and a late night snack.

Now I'm second guessing my name for this blog. Hmm... maybe I should have thought it through a little more. It would have been better, had we actually ate lunch that consisted of something fair-ish. Sigh, now I feel like a moron.

Okay, lets forget all about the horrible start and talk about Violet's joeys that FINALLY detached early, early, this morning. Like, 2 AM early. Looks like I was right, we have a standard and a true platinum mosaic! I already want to keep them both, how pathetic is that? Like I told LaVaughn, I'm not going to cry if we don't sell them. We're planing on getting Cas neutered anyways, so we may as well keep ones of their joeys.

Since some jackass decided to remove 1/4 of Violet's lineage, we're selling these boys as pet-only with their neuters included. I hate that just anyone can do anything to the database, it sucks.

We've decided to name the boys David and Neal, by the way. David is the TPM and Neal is the standard. I would like to see just how many people get that name reference. :)

Well, I suppose that's all for now. I literally did nothing of importance today. My day has been consumed by that of The Sims and CC. For those non-Simmers out there, CC stands for custom content, which has to be installed manually and very carefully.

And on that note, I'm out! Until next time...

Love & Peace

Here's Neal!
(Standard Sugar Glider Joey)









Here's David!
(True Platinum Mosaic Sugar Glider Joey)









The boys together:











No comments: