Fall Photos - 2022 {Happy Halloween!}

 First I'd like to say, Happy Halloween! I thought I would jump on here real quick and share some fall pictures from my camera from earlier this month. It's not a lot, but it's from one of the last times I took my camera outside for random photos. I'm honestly surprised I don't have more to share than this, but maybe the few that I do have will give me incentive to go outside and take some more, lol.

We had a long drive home from work today from over the weekend, so there are no plans to do anything other than watch our usual Halloween lineup. Watching Trick 'r Treat, Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark and the original Halloween are an absolute must! That's basically all, how exhilarating, lol.

Well I guess I'll leave it at that. I hope everyone has an amazing Halloween!

 

Our rooster who was supposed to be a hen. I think I'm gonna name him Larry.

Our little silkie rooster, Ozzy, that we hoped was a girl.

Bugs on weeds.

This guy was a nice little model.

The creamy bokeh of the Nikon 105mm 2.8 lens really shines through here.

Baby bumblebees!

These guys were all over these weeds.

Look at those little bumblebee wings!


Also a worm on the weed.

Glistening bumblebee wings.



Spiderweb in the sunset.

It's amazing how intricate their webs are.

Gotta throw in a leaf picture.

And lastly, these tiny little bugs that are highlighted by the sun.

No comments: