Summer Photography 2022 - Part Two

 As promised, here's part two of my summer pics. I'm not going to say much, I pretty much covered that yesterday. There are slightly less in this post, but not by much. Hope you enjoy!


Pretty blue flowers next to the fence. There's also an ant on the flowers.

We planted quite a few of these flowers this year. The red and gold/yellow combo is one of my faves.

This flower is more orange and yellow.

Pretty daisies.

I love this one of the group of daisies.

This one too.

This is my favorite daisy pic - I need to edit it!

This big ass leaf bug made its way into the house and in the lamp shade this summer.

He was cordial enough to let me photograph him.

He was a pretty sketchy bug, though.

Tiny little spider.

Love this bull thistle!

A broken wildflower.

More daisies.

Gotta have some leaf pictures.

They're my favorite.

Found a baby bumblebee on these flowers. Would've gotten more pics if Max hadn't scare it off.

I'm obsessed with these pics of this Lady's Thumb - they're so pretty!

We have Lady's Thumbs all over around here.

But none of the Lady's Thumb have been this pretty before.

Lady's Thumb weeds have also been known to be invasive, but I don't mind.

These look like cattails, but they're not. They're also pretty small, so I call them kitten tails.

More dandelion seed heads.

And a bonus picture of Max pooping, just for fun.

No comments: