As I ponder, weak and weary...

I decided to go with a Poe title, simply because it's dark and dreary out. Oh, and RAINY! Seriously, ever since 11:00 this morning, it's been raining. I'm assuming it started raining before then, but I was completely unconscious before 11. I was only at myself for a few minutes at when I heard the downpour. I don't think it slacked off once until 3ish.

Anyways...

I ended up not going to work today for reasons I don't care to discuss at the moment. You just never know who's reading my blog! Even though I highly doubt someone I know from this state is reading this at the moment. I guess everything worked out for the best. I don't feel at the top of my game today and have one of those annoying headaches that I can't seem to shake.

I think my headache is the main reason I didn't want to sew today, even though we needed to sew so badly. Here I go with that procrastination we all know and love.  At least we were able to cut everything out that needed to be cut. So when tomorrow rolls around, it's on like Donkey Kong!

Bart is so not making it easy for me to type. He's insisting on sitting on my shoulder and/or in my arms, leaving me only one hand to type with. Note to self; never put Bart in the bathroom (he was getting picked on outside) when I'm planing on blogging. And yes, I'm blogging in the bathroom, but that's beside the point.

Okay, so I like to blog in the bathroom. It's not my fault that it's my quite room with absolutely no distractions. Minus the dripping faucet... sigh.

Aside from the absolutely boring and wet day, we did manage to carry some of our little fur monsters around. We try to focus mainly on the joeys at this point, but we couldn't help but carry some of the older babies around as well. We decided to go with Chloe and Boone, mainly because Boone needs more of our attention (we're still working on his crabbiness). And not to mention, Chloe is harboring two glorious little ones. I carried Avon around because he's going to be leaving in a couple weeks and I want to get as much one-on-one time in with him while I still can. And, of course, the three little ones.

Not to worry, I managed to get a couple pictures of them as well. Nothing like last time, but enough to suffice. We'll have different pairs on us tomorrow. I'm thinking Sadie and Pip for myself, LaVaughn will probably go with Kira and Logan. Okay, rambling. Who cares who we'll be carrying tomorrow! Ugh... I think this headache is starting to toy with me!

Since staring at the computer screen isn't helping me at all, I believe I'm going to call it a day. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Avon







Seamus





Hadley & Kyro








Chloe & Boone








No comments: