The lonely mountain...

Okay, I honestly don't remember everything that took place today. You wanna know why? Because apparently I blacked out or something, lol. Not really, of course, but I honestly don't remember doing anything of importance. It doesn't help that I only took one picture today... ONE! How am I supposed to go on that?

Anyways, LaVaughn and I for sure sewed up a cage set today, lol. Well, it wasn't really even a cage set. It was all for the same person, but it was just a Jumbo Bucket, a regular Bucket, and a jumbo pouch. Not much of a set, but I guess she just wanted some new sleeping areas.

Anyways, aside from that... Avon is pain off now! His new mommy paid him off today! So you know what that means... he'll be leaving soon. :( This makes me so sad, but we've had him for a long time now! Long enough to get too emotionally attached to him. She'll be awesome to him, though. She's planing on coming up one weekend this month. Since I work every weekend, that'll be poor LaVaughn's problem. I feel bad for her, especially since she's not a people person.

Aside from that, we ordered two new cages a little while ago! We ordered them from a really awesome girl that runs Sharn's Suggs. Way cheaper than any other place out there. So no we're going to be up to 5 brand spanking NEW HQ cages!! Only one more and we'll have completely upgraded! But we don't need that until we know if Seamus is staying or not. I'm so excited, I can't even contain myself.

Okay, well that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's the set:


No comments: