There goes the neighborhood...

Finally, a day off! A day of freedom from the smell of cooking meat and oil frying! Finally, a day where I don't have to stand of my feet for a 5+ hours straight! Don't I make working at McDonald's sound so glamorous? Haha!!

I have to say, today was not a very productive day at all! We didn't do anything that we needed to do. We needed to sew up the 10 pouches and cut the other 7 out. Oh no, we had to be lazy bums that didn't do anything. I was pretty exhausted from working, but still, we desperately needed to sew.

I did manage to get some pretty adorable pictures of the gliders today. Not the gliders, the joeys! I do need to get some pictures of the adults, but that'll have to way until the camera is cleared. Anyways, I got several of each joey this time. And believe it or not, they were taken inside for once! I just love this trio of joeys, it's going to be so hard to let them go. Well, all but one. ;)

And of course, we fed everyone else a million yoggies! It amazes me that some of our glider cannot contain themselves! Avan and Pip, for example. They stuff their faces until they can't breathe! It's weird too, cause Avan isn't Pip's son.

Ugh, I'm just so bummed that we didn't get to so. We so needed to. It's LaVaughn's fault, she such a slacker when it comes to sewing. I mean, I couldn't have sewn up all the pouches by myself, considering that's my item when we sew, but I guess I was being a lazy bum today to. Oh well, the day's gone now, so there's no changing it.

I suppose I'm going to leave it at that. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Kyro

















Hadley





Is she not one of the cutest sugar glider joeys in the world!?










This is Haldey and Kyro. They all like to play together. :)


Seamus






















No comments: