Attack of the Ladybugs!!

If they ever wanted to film a movie titled, "Attack of the Ladybugs", they could so do it at our house. And the thing is, I don't know how the bastards are getting in! Since it gets so cold here during the winter months, we always make sure to reinforce our windows -- which we've done -- so I honestly have no idea how the bastards are getting in!

I thought we get rid of them all yesterday and the day before, but boy was I wrong. Nothing kills them, nothing. I don't like spraying anything harsh like bug spray, considering we have a house full of animals, so anything we spray has to be semi-natural. The only type of spray that works is our Glade Hawaiian Breeze air fresh. I hate being to crude, but it's fascinating how it stops them mid flight. I don't know why I feel bad, it's not like it kills them!

I must admit, I take pleasure in sucking them up with the vacuum. I know, something like that shouldn't appease me, but it does.

Now lets move on to sewing. Finally today was a productive day and we managed to sew! Not one set, but two! Both sets that needed to be sewn were sewn! I couldn't be happier abut it! Now comes the mood breaker... neither of the ladies that wanted the set paid today, so they STILL wont be sent out tomorrow. Oh well, we wont be sewing at all tomorrow anyways. It's Halloween, after all, we have lots of fun and exciting Halloween things planned...

...like eating candy and watching horror movies.

Not only were we productive enough to get cage sets sewn, but I was productive enough to not only clean the litter box, but the rat cage too! We're talking cleaning, washing, scrubbing, putting new cage sets in and everything! I was proud. I've been a lazy bum the past few weeks. Of course we've cleaned the rat cage in the past few weeks, that would just be heinous!

After all that was said and done, LaVaughn and I decided to get our weekly shopping out of the way. We were out of the necessities, such as; soap, toilet paper, tooth paste, cat food, dog food, glider food, and then some. And of course, Halloween candy!!

We probably went a bit overboard with the Halloween candy, but we wanted to get what we could while we could. And by overboard, I mean like $15, nothing huge or anything. We also bought a couple Halloween themed candy bowels. A big black one for ourselves, and this adorable little green one for our aunt. It's like automatic that we split things with her, cause she does the same for us. So as soon as we got home, we fixed her candy bowel up and then headed over to her house for a while. She was pleased.

Lets see... am I missing anything? Oh yeah! You remember the fleece that we ordered from Joann.com a week ago? Well every day that I check the site, it says "processing". Since I was getting annoyed by that status, I decided to contact them today and ask just how long it's going to be "processing". Their response... nothing. But you know what, not 2 hours later we get an email saying our fleece shipped!! Ha! It's like they completely forgot about our order and just thought to ship everything when I reminded them. We're supposedly getting everything Friday, so we'll see.

Oh, I almost forgot. I called and scheduled Kyro's neuter for next Monday. I'm so freaking nervous about it. We've never taken a joey as young or as small as him in, so I'm like freaking out! We had such good luck with Pip, I'm afraid things are going to go horribly wrong. And to top it off, he and his sister will be leaving not long after! It's going to be a rough week.

Okay my lovelies, I believe I'm going to call it a day. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

The cage sets:


I couldn't decide which one I liked more, so I went with both!

Freaking love this zombie fleece!

No comments: