Fool me once...

The third, and final, day of nail trims and photo opts has come and gone, like a monster in the night. It seems like it was only Wednesday when I said we still had 10 gliders' nails to trim. Not to mention we had to take at least -- by my standards, anyway -- 15 photos of each of the adults. I know I could have taken less, but it's been so long since we've taken their photos, I think 15 might have been too few!

Aside from all the awesome nail trims and picture taking, we have something to be even more excited about... OUR TWO NEW CAGES CAME!!! Now we're up to FIVE brand spanking NEW HQ cages! I couldn't be more excited about this. Well, I guess if we got 3 new cages in the mail, I'd be a tad more excited.

We wont need a 6th new cage for a while though, so this is more than enough!

And since this is still a lazy day of no sewing, and basically doing nothing, I'm going to end it here. I would like to add that I have to work from the hours of 2-11 tomorrow. NOT cool! You know why I'm working that late? Because the cock sucking fall festival is tomorrow. I think I might go die somewhere now. Until next time (if I survive tomorrow)...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pip
















Sadie















Kira
















Logan
















And lastly, our new cages...


No comments: