Must have slipped my my mind...

I know this is really weird, and you guys probably don't care, but LaVaughn and I sewed in our spare room today. I guess we're calling it the "sewing room" now? I don't know. Anyways, that's where we sewed and it was weird. I'm so used to bringing the machines into the kitchen and sewing, that's the way we've done it for years. Sigh...

We sewed up the 7 jumbo pouches that Hannah ordered, but failed to sew the other brown and blue cage set that we needed to sew! Dammit! I guess we'll leave that for tomorrow. Well, it's not like I can go back in time and sew it up today, now can I?

Geez, you know, I can't think of anything to blog about right now. We didn't really do anything today other than sew. Wait a second, didn't we go to town? Hmm... It's sad, I should remember something that required driving a 10,000 lb vehicle around.

It's an off day, I believe I'm going to go. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pictures of the sewing machine... I know, so weird and random:




The scenery:



The finished product:


Some Halloween earrings we bought:



No comments: