Happy Birthday to my precious sister...

Yup, today is my sister's birthday. She sucks, she get s a cool birthday on 11/12/13. Lucky duck. How can a birthday on 12/20 get a cool date? Probably because it can't. Anyway, I do feel bad for her, though. She kind of felt like crap all day, so we couldn't really go out and celebrate. We had intended on going out last week, but she said she didn't really feel like it today.

I guess we'll have to have a make-up day next week.

We still had a mini celebration at our aunt's house. Cake, cards, a really jacked version of Happy Birthday to you. Yeah, I'm still like really congested, so I still sound like a tranny. Now imagine me, singing that entire song, all by myself. Thanks a lot auntie, you smiling the entire time while I failed miserably at the song really boosted my spirits. I normally record people blowing out candles, but decided it would be a good idea to not have my tranny voice on video.

Aside from all the birthday excitement, LaVaughn managed to sew up one of Taylor's "special buckets" for tomorrow when we meet her. I can't believe I didn't take a picture of it... figures. I'm seriously slacking in the picture taking department. She cut out a jumbo version of her bucket too, but never got around to sewing it.

Okay, is it just me or is this blog like super freaky? Seriously, it's creeping me out to continue writing. How sad is that? I think it's because I kind of feel like shit, and it's kind of a shit day all the way around. Hopefully tomorrow will be better when we meet Taylor and Payton. Until then...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Birthday cake:






I love the random egg sizes we get anymore. Not to mention, random color!


No comments: