You gotta, put the right amount of pressure on it...

Omg, I am so beyond thrilled (and proud) that LaVaughn and I finished ALL the gliders NEW cage sets today!! *happy dance* When we only finished 2 yesterday, I didn't have high hopes for finishing the remaining 3 today, but we did. Now to work up the courage to clean all the cage and put our two new ones together.

No, we STILL haven't put those together! I told you we like to procrastinate

We've also (luckily) made another cage set sale a little while ago. The lady that purchased the two blue/brown sets that I love commented on one of our cage set pictures and was like, "Hey Megan, I would like to order two more sets from you please." Of course, I obliged.

Aside from her, we have this other girl that's wanting two sets as well. She's someone that Drea sent our way a few weeks ago. She's actually been wanting these sets for a few weeks as well, but keeps putting it off for some reason? Oh well, I know how things can come up. Plus, it's not like the fleece she's wanting is in high demand or anything.

So now, we have at least 4 sets to sew, possibly 6! It's going to be an exhausting day of sewing tomorrow. On top of that, we also have to make our way to Ironton at one point to pick up my check that's been sitting there since Monday. Not cool. It's not like I could go up there today or yesterday because the store has been closed.

Have I mentioned that the store is closed due to the remodel?

Well, it is! I honestly don't know what the loony people of Ironton are doing without their sweet tea. I swear on my life, I have never seen anyone go after something as much as those people go after the tea! Sweet tea, unsweet tea, half cut tea, add lemon, and so on. Dear god, I want to murder them all!

New subject!

In joey news... I was able to get a pretty good look at one of Chloe's joeys today, and not the confirmed plat! I swear, this one looks like a leu! I really hope it is, Taylor would be so freaking happy! Our first leu is going to her, just so you know. She's just the bestest person in the world, so we want her to have a leu and a plat from us. Now we just have to suffer through the next week until these joeys detach!

Speaking of gliders... we managed to trim everyone's nails today! And this happened before the sewing took place! I'm so proud of us, we've been so productive, lol.

I know this is so random and something I never talk about, but I'm pretty excited about some of the upcoming Black Friday deals this year. There are so many awesome deals on movies, TV shows, and even a couple kitchen supplies. There's a few things I want to get people for Christmas this here and a handful of stuff for us. I know, I'm being greedy, lol. Now if only these deals were online instead of online.

Okay, I believe I've said enough for today. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are a couple pictures of, Seamus:



This is Sadie and Pip's new cage set:


This is Cas and Violet's new cage set:


This is Chloe and Boone's cage set:


Some random pictures of the moon. Not good random, I might add:



No comments: