Happy 1000th blog post!!!!

Omg, I can't believe this is my 1000th blog post. I'm in awe. Not really, but how freaking awesome is it that I've successfully published 1000 blogs? Okay, now I'm just getting a big head. I can't help it, though, I'm proud of myself. Out of everything I've done and tried to stick with, this is it! We're doing some massive high five-ing over the internet right now. ;)

Okay, back to normality... Aside from doing a little holiday shopping today, we did absolutely nothing! That's fine with me, though, I hate doing exhausting things on my last day off. Not doing anything allows me to gear up for my 9 hour shifts of standing on my feet.

While we were in town, I found the coolest freaking nail polish that I've ever seen in my life! It's called Maybelline Color Show Polka Dots. It's AWESOME! I tried 7 different types of nail polish on in the store, but kept going back to that. I've never really been a nail polish type, so my fascination with this nail polish really threw me off.

Aside from that, I also found a really awesome nail polish called Maybelline Color Show Holographic. It's this really beautiful golden color. LaVaughn decided to go with that one, so it was a win/win for me.

Other than grabbing supplies for fish tacos, that's all we did in town. Oh, and we grabbed a few more gifts.

Speaking of, we wrapped the rest of our Christmas presents last night. Woop woop! Not an easy task to say the least, but it was fun and I had a blast. Again, LaVaughn was my tape and name tag person, so it all worked out well.

Alright, I believe that's all I have to say, even though it's not much. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Bart zonked out after hours of present wrapping:




The finished product (for now):


He's still apparently really exhausted:




As is Una:


Here's the Maybelline Color Show Holographic:



Here's the Maybelline Color Show Polka Dots (my love):



Zoe grooming her chubby self:




The end.

No comments: