Ten Fun Facts For Friday...

I know this so isn't something I would normally do, but since the past few days have been filled with nothing but cage set making and (endless) family drama, I thought this would be a nice change. Now please, don't think any less of me for some of the things I'm about to tell you. Promise? :)

1) I'll go ahead and start with one of the most disturbing (to some). I have a Zombie Survival Kit, or apocalypse survival kit, whatever you want to call it. There, I said it. It's something I've wanted to keep to myself for, well, ever! I actually did plan on dedicating a blog just for this kind of bean spilling (and I still might), but why not go ahead and dish?

2) I sometimes takes naps in my bathroom. Yup, sure do. This, however, is unintentional. I go in there to play with my rats, usually only after long days of work, then I end up nodding off for a good 20 minutes. All the while my rats are running rampant over my entire body. This has only happened a handful of times, mind you.

3) When I go to a strange town, I talk with an accent. I usually go with an Aussie accent, but I sometimes switch it up and go with British or Irish, depending on my mood... and how well I'm pulling off the accent for the day. ;)

4) I randomly, for no reason, speak German on my phone when I'm actually talking to no one. This can happen in any town, not just strange ones. I can't help it, I like the stares that I get when no one understands what I'm saying.

5) While we're on the subject of foreign languages... I walk around my place of work singing foreign songs that no one understands. Usually Franzl Lang songs, but I mix it up occasionally with Alouette and 99 Luftballons.

6) I have never met my biological father, but have spoken with him through emails a couple times. But, I know who my real father is and no one could take his place. <3 p="">

7) Since we're digging through such a treacherous path, I may as well spill more beans! I wasn't raised by my biological mother, I was raised by her mother, or, my grandmother. Since she raised me my entire life, she is, and always will be, my mama. :)

8) I didn't get my drivers license until I turned 18. I took (and passed!) my test in October on Friday the 13th with absolutely no issues.

9) I've never been to a school dance... imagine!

10) And last, but not least... I've successfully hacked, and impersonated, someone on Facebook. Don't judge me. ;)

Well, I hope you enjoyed reading these 10 random -- and personal -- facts about me. Hopefully you don't think of me any different or think I'm "weird". Cause I assure you, I am. Hehe. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

No comments: