I kveld med Ylvis...

I'm sure you all know the joyous sounds of the fox song. Seriously, that freaking song is ADDICTING!! I hated it the first time I heard it. Well... I wanted to hate it, but then the part of me that actually liked it made me hate it less and start to love it. Ugh, I hate being one of those people. At least it's not just me, LaVaughn likes it too! Pfft...

It doesn't hurt that the little Norwegian  guys singing the song are freaking hot! Seriously, have you looked them up? Their names are Bard and Vegard. Yeah, totally foreign names, but really awesome. Hmm, perhaps future twin joey names? :) I think their hotness adds to the appeal of the song. Honestly, the fox song isn't even their best song. My absolute favorite song of their is Pressure. Freaking love it!!

Anyway, enough about the damn fox.

Work was brutal yesterday. I was freaking miserable when I woke up and so badly wanted to call out, but I didn't. I hacked and hacked and hacked on my way to work, trying ever so hard to get whenever was hung in my throat out. Nothing worked. I also looked like shit. Not joke. You could just see it in everyone's eyes at work as I walked by. Some we're all, "Hi Megan!" then others were like, "Are you sick or something?"

So yeah, I looked bad.

I sneezed and coughed and sneezed and coughed the entire 7 hours that I was there, but to no avail. None of the managers even offered to let me go sit or get a drink. At one point, one of the managers was ballsy enough to walk by and say, "Make sure your're not leaning!" Fucking dick heads. Hopefully I infected a couple of them while I was there, hehe.

I feel about the same today. The fact that I don't have to go to work today or tomorrow makes me feel even better! I freaking hate working when I'm sick or getting over a sickness. Not fun.

Since I felt well enough to do something, LaVaughn and I managed to sew up the very odd custom order that we should have had done before the weekend. The order was for: 2 pouches, 2 buckets, and 4 bridges! Yes, 4! So weird, but whatevs. At least it's done and can go out tomorrow.

Other than that I didn't really do anything. I mostly just, well, did nothing. Hey, at least I'm doing something now... I'm writing! Well, I'm almost done with that, so I guess I'll go back to doing nothing. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

A couple pictures of the cats from last night:





The rat-tastic ratties:







Pictures from today:

Toby is so short and chubby.

Everyone is ready to be set free!




The cage set:


No comments: