Saying goodbye is never easy...

I received a very heartbreaking message on my break yesterday... my aunt, the one who I spoke about in a recent blog, passed away yesterday morning. Luckily, she was surrounded by her family. She was very, very ill, so at least she's not suffering anymore.

Of course, she's my aunt and I love her with all of my heart, but she wasn't my closest aunt. That doesn't alter that fact that I can't stop thinking about her and can't shake the dismal feeling I have. Only time heals this kind of hurt.

I feel worse for her kids and grand-kids. I know how it is to loose someone close to you, so my heart goes out to all of them. I just hope that they're able to move past this as quickly as they can. That's easier said than done, though. I wasn't right for months after my grams passed away... I'm still not, even after 4 years. So please just keep my family in your thoughts if you wouldn't mind.

I assumed the wake would be tomorrow and the funeral Wednesday, but I was wrong. They've postponed the wake to Friday from 4-5 and the funeral at 1 on Saturday. I already called work a little while ago and told them that I would be late tomorrow, due to the wake. I'll probably go in on time anyways, even though I could avoid the hellhole for a couple hours.

Also, I took Sunday off because we have to go to Poplar Bluff and meet Kalie with Avon. That really sucks, considering the funeral is on Saturday. I can't afford to take of two days in a row! I'm not supposed to be there until 1, so maybe they'll be cool if I'm late again? If I even go... who knows.

Okay, enough doom and gloom!

LaVaughn and I got a good enough glimpse of Chloe's joeys today to determine the color and gender! We have... twin boys!! One leu and one plat!! I'm dying over here! It's torture to be able to see them and not hold them and cuddle with them. Ugh, the waiting sucks.

Oh yeah! I completely forgot to bring this up! Okay, lets start from the beginning...

Earlier this month, a lady that bough a set from us was so impressed with our work that she wanted to send us some fabric so that we could sew it for her. Since we've had no problem doing this in the past -- very successfully, I might add -- we said yes.

Okay, well a week passed and we ended up receiving 3 packages from her! One with 2 yards of fleece, one box with about 5 yards of cotton/flannel, and then a HUGE bold with 3 different yards of fabric on it! And apparently we were the one that were going to have to buy a solid to match up with everything! Wtf!?

Also, let me add... I told her that it would be a while before we could get all of this done. We had several orders in front of her that we didn't even remotely have done (including Hannah's pouches, I'm so sorry if you're reading this, I promise we're working on it!). She was fine with that and even stated that she didn't care how long it took to make them.

Okay, well right around the time we got some of the fleece was when I was terribly sick. It took me like 2 weeks to get over that horrible sickness and the last thing I wanted to do was sew. Then after that, our aunt started getting really sick.

There was just too much going on to worry about the vast amounts of stuff she wanted sewn! Which she was okay with.

Well, last week sometime, I told her I would get pictures of her fabric for her. I believe I told her on Friday that I would get pictures Saturday, which I did! I also told her that I had to work all weekend, so when I would get home at 1 in the morning, I would completely forget about the pictures.

Well early Sunday morning, we get a message from her complaining that we never sent her the pictures and we have horrible customer service and loads of other things. I asked LaVaughn to send her the pictures (while I was at work) and she did.

She and LaVaughn went back and forth all day. This chick is one rude lady!

So now, since she's so impatient and doesn't care that we're going through a LOSS right in the MIDDLE of the HOLIDAYS, she wants us to send the fabric to another lady at OUR COST!?!? Please tell me, is this not right!?

I am just so sick of this lady and her antics. I'll be so glad when her fabric is in someone else's hands. At her cost, I might add. Ugh, I need to go now, I've completely pissed myself off all over again. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Some random pictures from the past few days:

Cage sets.

More cage sets...

Fletcher

Bart

Chloe and her babies!!



See the little platinum joey!?

SO cute!!

Mr. Pip

That's the little leu boys tail. <3 p="">

No comments: