Here are lots of Dam pictures...

LaVaughn and I decided to venture out to the Clearwater Dam today in hopes of scoring some good pictures. Well, it was me that wanted to score pictures, she was just along for the ride.

It was a tad on the warm side today, but not too unbearable. It had cooled down some by the time we got to the Dam, so that make walking around enjoyable. Like 85% of the Dam walking are is shaded by hundreds of trees, so the sun doesn't stand much chance at burning you, or causing you to sweat profusely.

We had to do some grocery shopping after our Dam escapade, which is never a pleasant thing. After that, we grabbed some food from McDonald's -- I know, you'd think we would be sick of it by now. We got take out Chinese last night, which I would have been more than happy to eat again, but they are a tad on the expensive side, so we opted for the cheaper dinner.

It was still decent out when we got home, decent enough for me to get some new pictures of all the joeys. Yes... all 5 of the joeys! I still can't believe we have this many OOP at one time. Luckily, 3 of the 5 have homes, that's including the one we're keeping.

Declan and Fiona STILL don't have homes! I don't know why, they're gorgeous! Not to mention, they're sweet as pie, but it's not like people know how sweet they are. I know them not having a home lined up has something to do with their price, which we have set at $900 right now. But... they have a .4% COI, they're 25% albino het, AND they're classified as marbled mosaics. I don't get why they're still available!

I'm honestly not going to be too upset if Declan doesn't sell. He's SO sweet and SO cute! I runs to me when he sees me, he grabs my hand as soon as I put it near him, I just love him. I'm trying really hard not to get attached to him, though. Cause as soon as I do, or as soon as I think I'm going to keep him, someone will want him.

I'm so done for the day. Until nest time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

On top of the Dam:





The left side of the Dam:




Clearwater Dam is home to some of the most gorgeous trees I've ever seen!








I don't know what this chute is for, but I love it. 



There were bees ALL over these honeysuckle trees.



I love the little honeysuckle clusters.








Can you imagine the force behind the raging water?





Pictures from LaVaughn's point of view:


I don't know what these flowers are called, but they're beautiful!



The lonely bench.

Probably my favorite picture of the day. I love overhead shots of the Dam.




The camera was given back to me after we encountered the inch worm:


I thought it was cute.

Very apocalyptic.




See, aren't these some of the prettiest flowers?


Someone left this on their last fishing trip I suppose.



More beautiful trees.



An old guy fishing.




Now for joey pictures!!

Fili:









Kili









Declan










Fiona










And lastly, Neal:










No comments: