My last nerve...

Okay so, it appears that Tyler and Boone's breeder wanted the TPM that Boone had. Better know as, Xander. Okay first, how in the hell were we supposed to know that she wanted him? We never discussed what color joey she wanted, or what pair she wanted one from.

I hate saying this, but it's all very childish. Had she mentioned from the very beginning that she wanted one of his babies, a PLAT (because we had NO idea he could have TPMs), then it would have been different! And I love that she now wants to trade a TPM (roughly $1800) for a leu (closer to $800). If that were the case, then we shouldn't have had to pay for Tyler at all.

I'm sorry, I'm going to try and not bitch my way through this posts. I hate bitchy, whiny, complaining posts.

While I'm thinking of it, I would like to go ahead and point out that I do not, and probably never will, have a proof reader for my blog. I'm usually pressed for time when I blog, so it's a one shot thing. I go back through them occasionally -- after they're posted -- and find these little errors that are actually quite comical. Like somehow out will become put, or something similar. It's usually not too hard to decipher what I'm trying to say. It's kind of like a fun filled game of fill in the blank while you're reading.

Now I'm going to go from complaining to wanting. I know this has be stated before, but I so desperately want an SLR camera. I want to get a cheaper one to start out, something close to the $500 or $600 range, then work my way up to a better. If and when I do get said camera (the more expensive of the two), I would love to start up some type of photography business.

Nothing big, just something small that I could do locally. There are only two photographers in town (that I know of), so there's not a whole lot of competition. I know I'm in a bad spot to want to do something like this, but perhaps if something like this every were to happen, maybe we could relocate? Who knows if it will ever happen, though.

Don't dream it, be it... right? :O)

In joey news, I was able to see one of Kira's little ones well enough today to see the sex. And it is... a boy! The one with the large tip is, anyway, not sure what the other one is just yet. I'm sure she'll start letting them both hang out like crazy in a week or so. The little boy looks to be very, very dark. Can't wait to see what he looks like when he's OOP!

And on that note, I'm going to leave you. My lovely sister is getting ready to cut my hair, then we're going out to dinner with our aunt. Should be a fun day. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Updated to add pictures POST dinner with auntie:

Joey tails!



The 3 Amigos:



Some pictures from around the yard:



Look at that cute cat!





Wild yard flowers.


The sunlight, the flowers, I just love this!


The flowers are so gorgeous with the light behind them.

This is probably my favorite.







Mr. Bart is sleepy.



"I'ma smack you."





Love the lonely dandelion.



The sunset in the car mirror.


A very large, very wild rabbit that LaVaughn wanted to catch.

Fiona and Declan sleeping in my hand:




Neal being freakishly cute:


Seriously, cutest sugar glider joey ever!!


More of the twins:



And lastly, more joey tails!



No comments: