Welcome to the world, Fili and Kili...

Well my calculations were right, Kira's joeys came OOP today! Normally I would have waited until tomorrow to upload these pictures and/or talk about them, but since it's still semi-early in the evening, I thought I would go ahead and share them.

Considering how things went with Kira's last set of joeys, I'm going to play it safe with these two. I only took them long enough to snap a couple pictures and get their weights. I probably wont do anymore pictures until they're around a week old, but weigh-ins are coming on an every other day basis.

Wish us luck with these two and enjoy the pictures!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's Kili, a very gorgeous and dark ringtail mosaic:











Here's Fili, a gorgeous white tail mosaic:











The boys together:





No comments: