Simply Saturday...

I love that getting out of the house and driving down old roads is becoming a habit. It's something we mainly do in the late evenings, usually after dinner. We now find ourselves eating earlier in the evenings so that we have more time to drive. I have a love/hate relationship with eating early. I know this is a completely random thought, but eating before 5 PM weirds me out.

We normally have really calm, somewhat boring drives down BB, but we actually managed to find ourselves in the midst of some action this time! We encountered ourselves a dog! Not just any dog, but an eager and determined dog!

He ran all the way across a field to get to us, but found himself faced with a bit of trouble when he got to the fence. Did that stop him? Absolutely not! He ran the length of the field, all the while we sat idly by, until he managed to find a way out. He gleefully ran up to the car with what appeared to be a propeller for a tail. Luckily, we had an apple bar that we ended up giving him for a snack. He took half a time, hiding his pieces on each side of the road.

It was simple fun, but fun all the same.

We returned home shorty after, which is where we are now. I normally wouldn't have blogged about this, but I'm faced with nothing better to do. The gliders, cats, and dog are all fed. Not to mention, I've even managed a shower! A very subtle, yet very trilling and productive day. I say 10 points to Slytherin! Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Moo... that is all I have to say:




A crane on the lake:





My lovely man-child, Bart, being his usual flirty self:



Look at those pretty eyes!



Toby loves Bart. As usual, Bart isn't too fond of the idea.

The beauty of dandelion seed heads:


The dandelion seed head in all its glory.

Bleeding hearts:

Did I not say this would be beautiful?

Tulips:



Had to squeeze in another.

Chloe and her soon to be OOP joeys:



Here's the excitement for the day:


Hello Mr. Doggy! Why yes, you do have a cute face!

LaVaughn preparing the feast.



"More?"

No comments: