When will it end?

I'm serious, can we not get a break for at least a week straight? I'm going into each week in a constant state of worry, just wondering what's going to happen this time around.

It all started with the whole Paypal dispute between us and the cage set lady. After well over a month of having her items, she decides she doesn't want them and decides to start a dispute worth well over $100, leaving us with a negative balance in our Paypal. Luckily, that's resolved now.

Then, a couple weeks later, David got hurt and, as I'm sure you all know by now, he died. The stress weighed on us like a 10 ton brick of agony. Just when we thought we were in the clear for a while, that all happened and tore us to shreds. Since then, we've been able to move passed it some.

After that happened, I think a week or two, Lucy went missing. We still have no idea where our cat is and have to worry about her constantly. We don't know if she's hungry, scared, alone with her newborn kittens. It's just an endless worry and constant feeling of dread. Unfortunately, that worry still isn't over, we just have to make ourselves deal with it.

Now today, I had the pleasure of waking up to a very welcoming message on Facebook from a breeder friend saying that we owe her $600!? Um, no thank you!! It's someone that I least expected it to be from, the same breeder we got Boone and Tyler from!

Back in March of last year, she had a leu boy come OOP that was a perfect match for Chloe. It was HER idea to do a trade, we never thought she would be up for it. Of course, we jumped at the idea. Then, we saw Tyler and decided to buy him, which we did.

I don't know why this is coming about now. She's never brought it up once since then, so we just figured she never saw a joey that she wanted. Considering she has a shit load of glider, we thought maybe she just didn't want anymore and would just leave it at that. We didn't care, honestly.

I hate waking up in a good mood and then having that mood shattered by something that I have absolutely no control over. It sucks and it's stressful, it's just too much sometimes. Like I tell everyone, I'm a genuinely happy person, so when things like this happen, it just puts me in this overwhelming stupor of depression and then I'm just a nightmare to be around.

It sucks because you can't enjoy a good thought, a good feeling, eating becomes a chore, and don't even get me started on trying to sleep. As we all know, night time is the right time for worrisome souls.

I feel nauseous. I want to scream and cry right now, it's just not a good day. Please forgive me, but I also kind of want to stab something or someone. Ugh, I need to stop bitching and suck up all the drama, cause apparently it's a new constant.

Love & Peace

-Megan

No comments: