Seize the day...

Today was such a gorgeous day, I just couldn't stay indoors. I even found myself taking repetitive photos because the lighting would hit them differently and I just couldn't refuse. I'm sure I've said this before, but that's what I love about Spring and Fall.

It's pretty sad, but I really don't have anything to talk about today. This is mainly a picture post with 50+ pictures to share. I know, I really let myself go. I know I took more than that, these are just the better of the bunch. I can't imagine how many outtakes I have stored on the hard drive.

Anyways, I suppose that's all for now. I hope you enjoyed your day as much as I did...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are ALL the photos that I've taken today... I know, it's a lot.




Feeding the best and friendliest roo I've ever met:






"Nom, nom, nom! I love pumpkin seeds!"



The rest of the yard birds:






Deb and Tina.

And now for a bittersweet moment... David's grave. :(



I knew it would look beautiful by the Bleeding Hearts.

Speaking of:


Bleeding Hearts flowers are so gorgeous!



Probably my favorite shot of the Bleeding Hearts.







Beautiful tulips:






Zoe and her head scratches:






More pictures from later in the day:






I clearly can't get enough of the Bleeding Hearts.





Mr. Toby:





The she-devil:




Yes, this is a cat sticking her tongue out at me.




No comments: