Back on track...

Don't you just love winter? Especially when the snow already covering the ground never melts due to the below zero temperatures, keeps the roads covered in ice, and makes you miss multiple days of work? Cause I sure do! Please tell me I'm hitting the sarcasm nail on the head, cause I'm sure trying.

Luckily, Cassie was the one that answered and she knows where I live, so if anyone understands, it's her.

LaVaughn and I finally mustered up the strength to sew yesterday. Lately, sewing feels like so much of a burden. It could be this particular set, honestly.

We've been working on a large order (6 jumbo sets) that seems to have taken us months on top of months! In our defense, we didn't get the fleece solids until late December, so it's not like we had a choice. And the other thing that set us back -- aside from the holidays -- is the fact that we have to sew cotton, flannel, and plush!!

Plush is a nightmare, seriously. Last I checked, plush is a no-no when it comes to cage sets? I don't know if something's changed, but I highly doubt it. Oh well, that's what she sent, so that's what she wants. I will be so glad to be done with this order. I'm not trying to be crass, but this lady is so two faced, manipulative, and never ever pleased! Never -- and I mean never -- will we ever, do business with her again.

I told her all of her sets were done and ready to go. She was happy and said,


  • "Ok. I have to get some money in my PayPal. Thanks for everything."


It wasn't long after that when I sent the pictures that I had taken. That's when it started. It was nothing big, but it was something that she could nit-pick at. She was like:

  • "cute. do the pouches have boxed corners? I hope so. I had an inncident once and can only use boxed corners now. Sorry you are snowed in, as soon as I get some funds in my paypal I will pay you. STAY WARM. it is super cold here. Hubby is giving me a fit about ordering from you. sigh.... each day is a new and exciting adventure. hahaha"
My response:

  • "Oh yes, all my pouches have boxed corners! I hate the way pouches look without them. I hate that I'm snowed in too! That's two days now that I haven't been able to make it to work. And why is your hubby giving you a hard time?"

Then she followed with:

  • "haha, because I spent wayyyyyyy too much. he says I should have made it myself.... its all good. I just didnt think it would be so high. I only charge $35-$40 a set that I sell and they often come with toys and are colony sizes. no biggie. I will pay just as soon as I can."

Then we just went back and forth. I didn't mention anything about the price, so she didn't have anything to pick at. See what I'm saying, though? She's NEVER happy with anything! Now you can understand why I so desperately want to be done with this.

Okay, new subject! After LaVaughn and I cleaned the glider cages, drop trays, litter box, and rat cage (we were very productive on my day off), I actually managed to get some really cute pictures of the joeys! They're just in the bonding pouch, but they're still cute. Taylor will love them! Now I just need to muster up the strength to upload them... sigh.

I guess that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's Xander:









Now Paxton:









The remaining 4 cage sets:





Some bonus pictures of Kira and Logan's almost OOP little girls:





And lastly, some random pictures of Kira sitting in her food dish:


Sugar glider snack time! :)


No comments: