I saw her standing there...

LaVaughn and I met up with Taylor and Payton earlier today. Since we had a neutered scheduled for Seamus at 4 -- and already had to postpone it once -- we just decided to meet up at the vets office. Believe it or not, LaVaughn and I were the ones running late. Usually it's the other way around. Not pointing the finger at Taylor and Payton, just in general when we meet people.

Anyways! We got there at 4:50 and was greeted by the two around the corner. "It's about time!" Taylor yelled, "We've been waiting here for nearly 30 minutes!"

I just looked at her and explained why we were late, handed her the joeys and proceeded to walk inside. She hushed right up as soon as she got her hands on them, lol. She handed me Odin and Lilah not long after that, so I spent the remainder of the day with them, which I loved. Oh! And not to mention, Lilah's babies!! They're getting so big, probably only a month or so to go!

It was so hard handing Seamus over to the vet to get his manhood cut off. He seems so little, yet he weighs 90 grams and is almost 5 months old. He doesn't hold a candle to Kyro, who was barley over 8 weeks. Now that was hard! Luckily, he came through his surgery with flying colors and received many praises from the vet.

After that was over, we contemplated where to go. We considered going to the part, but considering the temperature was in the low 20s, we decided against it. That's when we decided to head to Walmart. It's big, people don't bother you, and we all needed to pick up a few things.

Taylor and Payton, in all their weirdness, needed a shower rod. LaVaughn and myself, on the other hand, were after the Christmas markdown stuff. By the time we actually found the isle we were looking for, we were shocked at the horror and dismay of the shelves. The isle looked like something in a post-apocalyptic movie.

Believe it or not, we were actually able to salvage a couple things. LaVaughn found some type of Hard Candy nail polish set. Normally $10, but we got it for $2.50. Then I found a, I don't know if I want to admit this, but I found a... Justin Bieber perfume set. :( I know, I'm ashamed. Normally the set would have cost $20, but it was marked down to $5, so I got it.

I honestly had no idea how it smelled, so Taylor thought of the bright idea of going to the perfume section and trying it out there, which we did. Believe it or not, it actually smells pretty good. That's not even it, how can a person pass up $5 perfume with lotion AND body wash!?

Oh yeah, I found something WAY cooler than any of the stuff listed above. What I stumbled upon was the Arkenstone! And by that, I mean The Walking Dead puzzle!! And it just so happens that my lovely, lovely aunt loves nothing more than to put together a puzzle. I just hope this one doesn't freak her out too much.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. I'm exhausted and it's time to feed the gliders. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

The drive there:




The winnings!

Justin Bieber perfume set.

Hard Candy nail set.

Cotton candy body spray!! Best thing ever!!

The Walking Dead puzzle!!

This is what it'll look like.

Here are some iPhone photos from the day:



This is the awesome parrot from the vets office.


No comments: