Livin' it up when I'm going down...

The start to today has been better than many. This entire week (since Tuesday, anyways) has been so weird. I don't know what exactly has thrown me off, but it has. I go through periods in my life where I come to a point of struggle, a struggle to find happiness that wakes me up in the mornings. Instead of happiness, I've been woken up by worry and anxiety. I guess many would call the state I'm in 'depression'.

I know depression, and this isn't it, it's something else.

Okay, in happier, less depressing news... LaVaughn and I managed to clean the glider cages today! We wiped the bars down, changed the pouches, and put clean cage sets in. Before that, we even managed to get everyone out for a little one-on-one treat session. It was a good day for the gliders.

Yesterday, I took all the drop trays out and hosed them off -- in below freezing weather, I might add. And after that, I let all the bottom grates in the cages soak in the bathtub. It was awesome! Nothing gets those grates cleaner than soaking in hot water for a few minutes.

In glider news... Taylor's joeys came OOP today! I'm not even sure if I've mentioned that Odin and Lilah had joeys IP or not -- I think I have -- but they're OOP now. They had two adorable little WF girls!! I so badly want to go hold them, lol. Why oh why must Taylor live so far away.

I'm not sure if I have anything else to say at the moment. Not much has been going on this week, weirdness aside. I have to return to work tomorrow, unfortunately. Hopefully we're not freakishly busy or anything. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Sorry folks, no pictures today.

No comments: