Food for thought...

I've been a major slacker in the blogging department. How can I blog when there's nothing to blog about without becoming repetitive? I've done that in the past, which I hate, so when things begin to loop back around, I decide to not blog at all.

I did, however, manage to get some fairly decent pictures of Kira's two newest joeys today. Before you get too excited, they're not OOP yet, they were just hanging outside of her pouch. Both little girls seem to be so dark! Even the little minimally marked mosaic girl... yes, we have a mosaic! She has two little dots on the back of her head, a white tip and ring on her tail, and all white hands and feet. 

I'm so curious to see how Seamus does with his new baby sisters. Kira had Seamus and Hadley while Avon was still so young (and living with them), so he got to see his younger siblings and did great with them. I'm hoping that Seamus is the same way. We've heard lots of good things about reverse trios (2 boys, 1 girl), so we're hoping our experience is just as good. 

So... quick question. How is everyone's year going so far? Sticking with those resolutions? Since I didn't set any resolutions, I have nothing to worry about. No slacking, no falling off the wagon, just me and my 'to do' list. Which -- so far -- I've been sticking with. 

I'm working on getting a new keyboard before I progress my piano skills an further. I want a Yamaha PSR-275, solely because of the dual voice feature. It also has a sustain feature (button) in place of the sustain pedal, which I love. I've had my eye out for one for days now, mainly searching Ebay and similar places. There have been a few on Ebay that seem like decent deals, but now they're all gone. Sigh...

My Project 365 is in full swing, it's just not going as well as I hoped. But... when I first started, I was snowed in, so it's not like I could jot out to the zoo and take pictures or anything. Th first few pictures are nice, then things just go downhill before they eventually look a little better. Hopefully the rest of the month isn't like this, I would really hate to scrap everything this soon.

I think I may have covered everything I wanted to cover today. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Miss Milla enjoying the view:





Here's a preview of Kira's newest joeys!!







No comments: