Awesome is a 7 letter word...

And that word would be... success! Wait a second, awesome really is a 7 letter word, so that reference doesn't really work. Hmm... now's when I need to just scrap everything I've written so far and come up with an entirely new title. Well, you know me and my blog titles, so that's no going to happen.

Anyways! LaVaughn and I actually managed to sew today! We got two of the four sets sewn, in under 2 hours, I might add. We cleaned the house up before that, so there wasn't a whole lot of time left to do much sewing before our nightly feeding ritual. I'm just glad we got as many done as we did! Hopefully my schedule for Sunday will allow us to sew some more. 

I just have this uncomfortable feeling that I'm going to be working until 10 Sunday...

That's the downside of not knowing your schedule until a few days before that scheduled week is posted. I would much rather know that I'm going to be working from this to this. It's frustrating.

Okay, I know this blog is kind of short and sweet, but that's all I have for now. It's late and I have things I have to do. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Before:



After:



No comments: