Okay, who turned the air conditioning on?

The weather lately... wow! We go from the 50s yesterday to the low 20s today. What's up? Actually, I need to correct myself, it's only 16 degrees outside right now. I guess playing with our throwing knives is out of the question. Oh well, I'm not going to complain too much, I actually enjoy the cold weather. It's the heat and humidity I can't stand.

After my obscene photo blog yesterday, I went outside for a while -- because the weather was so nice -- and took even more photos. See, this is what I do when the weather is nice. However, there isn't much to photograph at the moment, considering everything has withered away for the winter, but I still managed some decent shots.

Other than taking a few photos yesterday, I didn't really do much else. The drive to town last night cut a big chunk of time out of my evening and didn't leave much time to do anything else.

Lets talk New Years goals and resolutions! So far, I'm sticking to my to-do list, in some ways. Believe it or not, I've taken daily photo so far, I just haven't managed to upload them all yet. I think I'm stuck on day 15. Aside from my Project 365, I actually updated our glider site! That's literally what I just got done doing. I updated the available joeys page, the our gliders page, the glider gear page, and even the home page. I know, I'm awesome.

The only thing I'm slacking in is the music department. I try to sit aside enough time to practice, but I just can't. By the time I get up, check emails/Facebook, and blog, I have time for nothing else. After that comes animal care, which takes a lot of time. Then, 9 times out of 10, we sew. By the time all of this is done, it's time to feed the gliders/cats and then feed ourselves. I'm not even in the mood to play by the end of the day.

I have a massive headache now, which just came out of nowhere. I believe I'm going to call it a day. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Some random pictures of the road behind my house:




Love how dark the road looks here.




What does the rock say?

Check out this picture of some rocks from the Mars Rover.


The overflow from the lake is all frozen.

This is right behind my house.


A nice view of the lake.

The sun over the lake looks gorgeous!

And lastly, our bastardly geese on the lake.

No comments: