Blogger: A History...

I've just spent the last 30-60 minutes reading through old blogs of mine. And wow... I'm speechless. My writing technique -- or lack thereof -- was terrible! I didn't know how to compose a sentence, punctuate, or even spell in some cases! In my defense, I was in my late teens/early 20s and hadn't fully matured into the writing guru that I am today. That's a joke, of course. ;)

It's just amazing how horrible my writing style was. It's almost embarrassing! Well, more than almost. Part of me wants to go back and erase everything from before fall of 2010. Please don't feel the need to go back and see what I'm talking about. I assure you, it's awful.

LaVaughn's being a bum, she's still asleep. I'm freakishly bored -- hence why I was reading old blogs -- and it's too cold to go outside and do anything. I'll probably wish I had gone outside here in a little while. LaVaughn and I have SO much to sew! We have four 7 piece cage sets, plus 3 extra pouches to sew. Yup, it's going to be a big day for us.

Sigh... I guess I need to get my butt up and do some things. I still need to let the chickens out, they're going to be pissed. I'm surprised they haven't rebelled and attacked me yet. Sometimes they don't get out until after 2, then they only have a few hours of yard time. Poor bastards.

Okay, well I'm going to leave my mini blog at that. Hopefully we can all marvel at the massive amounts of sewing we get done this evening! Fingers crossed, but until then...

Love & Peace

-Megan

No comments: