Funday Monday! Wait... didn't I already use this title?

I love Mondays. It's a day for rest and relaxation for me. Everyone on Facebook posts funny pictures saying how much they hate Mondays. For me, that's a guaranteed day off! So Monday's are awesome in my book. Then, of course, there are people that post things like, "Yay for Friday, no work tomorrow, weekends are awesome!" and so on.

Okay, maybe those aren't exactly what they posted, but whatevs. When I see those, I'm like, "Screw you people, I have to work all weekend!" It's a endless cycle, but it works for me.

Anyway, lets move on to more exciting news. Like... Kira's joeys that came OOP Saturday night!! It was such a nice thing to come home to! Both little girls look so dark, and the little mosaic girl is more than likely a BB Mosaic, which is awesome! We're trying desperately to think of names for them, but nothing is coming to mind right now. Any ideas? :)

LaVaughn and I spend the star of our day dropping money off at the funeral home for our aunt. She has a burial plan that she pays on monthly, but she was unable to pay it this week due to work, so I went in for her, cause I'm awesome.

After that, we went to Sonic -- which I now know was a big mistake -- for a blue coconut/pineapple slush. Those things are my kryptonite! However, they are not good on an empty stomach. By the time we got home, we were both sick. LaVaughn more than me, which I don't get, considering I drank more than her. They're sitting in the freezer as we speak.

We spent the rest of the afternoon sewing. LaVaughn more than me, this time. There is something terribly wrong with that machine. I HAVE to take my old machine to the shop in Poplar Bluff very, very soon! I hate the machine I'm using now. I spent 70% of my sewing time using LaVaughn's machine. The rest of my time was spent fussing with the damn machine. It was not a good sewing day for me.

Sigh... I believe that's all for now. I can't really think of anything else to blog about. Work was boring, I went through everything that happened today. So, I guess it's time for pictures! Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here's the little mosaic girl:













The little BB girl:














The girls together:






The view on the drive home:




Our army of cats:






And lastly, the cage set:


No comments: