Out of the frying pan...

There's something I need to get off of my chest today. After all, that's what blogs are for, right? To express ones opinion, ones beliefs? Well, there's a girl in the glider community -- whom I'm not going to name for obvious reasons -- that really gets under my skin. She's the know-it-all type that's been there and done that. She's a one upper, she's held every job known to man, and she's had gliders longer than 80% of the community.

Unreal right? It gets worse!

This is hard. I don't know what I can say or, well, what I can get away with without pointing a finger directly in her face. Maybe I should just leave it at that? She's held corporate positions with not only one of America's largest chains, but now with the government! And on top of that, she's in school to be, wait for it... it's something to do with her area of expertise!

Okay, now I am going to leave it at that.

I feel better now and feel I can move on to the next subject. Which is... hmm, I honestly don't know. There isn't much going on. After all, it's only 2 in the evening. I've only been up for a short time and haven't accomplished much as of yet. I did, however, manage to get a few cute pictures of the cats a little while ago.

I'm trying to work up the courage to go let the flock out in the yard for a while. After that, I think I'm going to take Margie outside for some new pictures. Then it's time to carry the gliders around and make some much needed coffee!

That's not all, the list goes on!

After that, I need to clean the glider wheels, wipe down the cages, put new cage sets in, and... make time to sew. Now I wonder how much of that I'll actually accomplish today? I'm most definitely not going to accomplish anything by sitter here and typing. Someone come push me off the couch.

I suppose I will leave it at that, for now. if I'm able to get some good pictures of Margie, I'll edit this blog and add them. Until then...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Miss Lucy



Miss Lily



Mr Toby
(with an i)




No comments: