Left 4 Dead…

Awesome is really the only way that I can describe this game. It is definitely the best game ever made. We got it Tuesday night and haven’t stopped playing it since. I swear to everyone right now, it will be the best $60 you have ever spend. It’s has so much to offer. Well first, you can choose between four different people: Bill (an old army guy that kicks total ass and sounds a little bit like Bartender from the Feast movies), Francis (a kick ass guy that oddly looks and sounds like Diamond Dallas Page), Louis (comes off as a wimpy business guy, but will save your ass more than anyone else), and last but definitely not least, Zoey (a pretty badass chick that we would be lost without and who also has a very canny eye for the sky). These four magnificent people make the game Left 4 Dead a truly awesome experience. We’ve been playing with one wired Microsoft xBox controller and one wired Joytech controller. Both of which have given us a great gaming experience. But, the Joytech controller is too loose when it comes to aiming and it doesn’t shoot very fast. So yesterday, we were discussing how awesome it would be to have a couple wireless controllers. Considering it would enhance our gaming experience and would stop our two kittens from chewing on the cords. So we thought, “What the hell.” Lets get a couple. So LaVaughn called and asked how much their wireless controllers were and they said that they were $44.92. So we hopped in the car and got to the store ASAP. Well I decided to just run in and grab them. So when I got back to the gaming section, I noticed that the controllers were $49.98 instead. Well I only had $105 on me, so I had to use $2.75 in quarters which sucked, but totally worth it. Well as soon as we got home we started playing again. And oh my god, it is so much better. It’s almost like you’re holding the actual gun. It’s so badass. I can’t believe we never got wireless controllers before. It’ll change your life, lol. Well I guess I better stop there. I could go on for hours. And, I didn’t even tell you about the special creatures. But I don’t really have the energy to type that much, maybe some other time. Well, since this is the best zombie game ever made, I’m gonna have to give it an 100/10. So please, for the love of god, go buy this game now. I swear, if you like horror, action, and just kicking ass with your friends, then this is so the game for you. Peace out, have fun, and kick some major zombie ass!

- Megan

Song of the day: Please, Please, Please by James Brown

No comments: