The day before Thanksgiving...

Well I have some more good news (knock wood)! My cousin, the one that was supposed to have the heart transplant, may NOT have to have a transplant after all! She had an appointment with a doctor out of Barns hospital in STL and he thinks there's a chance that a triple bypass just may work! This is awesome news to receive the day after my mom gets out. I could hardly contain myself yesterday at work when LaVaughn messaged me.

Work was a nightmare yesterday. Well, it could have been worse, but it was still rough. The thanksgiving tournament has been going on all week which, in turn, leads people to McDonald's both before and after the game. We were steady all day! The last game got out at 9 last night, exactly when I was supposed to be off. Luckily Melissa let me go 10 minutes before that. I had to go to the store before I came home to grab a few things for tomorrow, which made it around 9:30 when I was leaving town.

I passed the game bus and all the traffic just as I was leaving! O.o

Today has been such an off day. I got up a little after noon and started doing dinner prep for tomorrow. My aunt did basically everything, but I did do cauliflower salad and a couple other things. I knew I wouldn't be sewing or cutting today, so I decided to trim all the gliders nails AND take new pics of them! Go me! I trimmed 280 tiny little nails and took 60 + pictures. I took two of everyone except Oliver and Ginny, only because I have no camera pictures of them, so they got a few extra.

It was such a tedious task, but now that it's done I'm glad I did it.

Who's pumped for Black "Thursday" shopping tomorrow? I know I am! I've been feeling a tad bit under the weather, so I'm hoping and praying that I'm not sick tomorrow. People at work were sick, so I'm paranoid. Anyways, I can't wait for tomorrow evening! I hope we're able to get all the deals that we want. Movies, movies, movies! And games and TV shows... Maybe an Xbox One! I doubt it, but you never know. ;)

Speaking of Black Friday shopping, LaVaughn and I did all of our Joann shopping last night! Apparently their Black Friday deals are going on online all week - score! Unfortunately a lot of things were sold out, but we were able to get solids for all the fleece we bought from Gini last week. We ended up getting 18 yards -- yes, 18 yards of solid fleece for under $50 shipped! I'm so pumped, I can't wait to get it all! I wish all their throws weren't all sold out, there were a few I really wanted. Maybe they'll get a few back in stock before the week is over.

Well, I guess that's all for now. I really need to work on my recipe for my cornbread stuffing and get it going. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Prepare for sugar glider picture overload:

Logan



Kira



Seamus



Agnes 



Declan



Fiona



Neal



Cas



Violet



Tyler



Charli



Boone



Chloe



Evie



Norman



Oliver









Ginny









Ellie



Sadie
(please excuse how greasy Sadie looks -- Pip has dental issues which causes him to drool excessively, leaving his cage mate - Sadie - a greasy mess)






Pip






No comments: