Oh so lonesome for you...

My aunt went to Perryville today to stay the night with Ty for my mom's hearing in the morning. It's lonely down here in our neck of the woods because of that. I didn't even get a chance to sew today, which is weird -- I've been sewing every single day for a week it seems. I am getting ready to cut some stuff out, so that works.

I made up 3 batches of HPW a little while ago, that should last every bit of 2 weeks. It's amazing how much of that we go through anymore, but we are feeding 20 gliders now, so it's understandable. I'd still like to try the GOHPW once. The next time we go to Fredericktown I'm getting some and I'm going to try it. Well, the gliders will.

Did I mention in my last blog that we rescued a lizard? Well if I didn't, now you know. We released the little guy earlier today while the cats were eating. He was super happy to be free -- I don't believe he hesitated once! He was so cute, makes me want a pet lizard...

Well I guess that's all for now. I really want to start cutting out some cage sets, so I guess I'll call it a day. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Picture time:

The lizard we rescued from the cats:




The cats -- mostly Bart:
















Max's mini shoot:








Cell pictures from today:

Pouch chewer, pouch chewer, pouch CHEWER!!


Violet and Cas:


Neal, Declan, and Fiona:




HPW:


And lastly, mealie enclosure:


No comments: