Christmas in November...

Our last bit of "site to store" arrived today and thanks to my marvelous aunt being in town when they arrived, she picked them up for me! And by "they" I mean our red and green Christmas lights for the tree! Now all we need it a star and some garland and we'll be set! We still have to buy some more decorations for around the house, then we'll be good to go for the holidays.

Well, gifts too, of course. Those are yet to come!

The blue and pinkish zebra set that didn't sell well and ended up selling for $30 yesterday? Well TWO more people ended up messaging me about the set! Like, really? There's plenty of fleece for one more cage set, so I (thankfully) ended up selling one more to another lady! After this is sewn up and sent out we'll only have two separate cage set options. I think it's time to buy more fleece!

I guess that's all for now. I took some amazing pictures of the sunset a little while ago and can't wait to share! Until (probably) Monday...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Our red and green Christmas lights:





The cage set I cut out today:


The gorgeous sunset on the lake:








And lastly, a few late night shots of Jasper:

You all know how much I despise take pictures with the flash. Well sometimes, it warranted.

I just love this boy.

No comments: