Post Friday The 13th Hype...

I was going to blog yesterday, but I was busy working and making deals, so I decided against it. Besides, I imagine hundreds of people blogged yesterday due to the popularity of Friday The 13th. There are people that are terrified of the day and there are people that say it's a day of good luck. Personally I feel it can go either way, just like any other day of the year. I know I've said this before, but I took my drivers exam (and passed) and got my license on Friday the 13th in the month of October. So for me, good luck, but I didn't base it on the fact.

Anyways, I sewed the owl set that I cut Thursday night yesterday and thankfully sold it! The lady that keeps us in cage set business, Laci, wants one of out of that fleece now, as well as another lady that wants the exact same set! Looks like we'll be picking up for of that fleece Monday! I'm in NO way complaining, that was a $50 set and I am more than happy to make another!

I love vending. Now that I can make the Glider Bucket on my own, I can sew every day if I want, even if LaVaughn isn't up for it -- which she rarely is anymore. You suck LaVaughn do you hear that! Haha!

Speaking of cage sets, a lady that I talked to earlier this week messaged me last night and said that she wants to buy a cage set now. She sent the money for it today, so I started working on it as soon as I got up. I only cut it out, I plan on sewing it tomorrow. I also cut out an extra one, just in case.

I've been stressing about the money we've spent on fleece lately, but luckily I've sold a couple cage sets and Brittany did just pay $20 for the lime green chain that we bought earlier this year from Cindy in the co-op -- still not sure why I agreed to that. SO stupid! We still have to buy solids for all the fleece we get from Gini, all of which I hope we can get at Joann's on Black Friday.

Speaking of Black Friday, Walmart released their Black Friday ad today! OMG, I'm SO excited!!! We're not going all out this year on electronics for everyone, we're also keeping the number of gifts to a minimum. That's beside the point.. There are SO many things I want! The majority of them being movies, games, and TV shows. There's also an awesome deal on a wax warmer, a couple things for my aunt, night pants for us, and a couple other things for other people.

Thankfully it starts at 6PM again. I cannot wait!

LaVaughn and I actually just got back from Walmart. She picked up a couple things (eyeliner and some type of hair chemical) and I picked up a couple things. I, too, got eyeliner and some hair products. Well one thing, I got Dove Quench. I hope it helps tame my frizzy hair. I looooove Dove products, it's my absolute favorite line of hair care products. I'll put it to the test tomorrow.

Lets see, have I covered everything that I needed to talk about? I probably wont be blogging tomorrow. I'm sewing when I get up, plus I'm going to finish trimming the gliders nails, clean the rat cage, vacuum, shower and go to church with my aunt because she just loves to go anymore. The Walking Dead is also on tomorrow, so there will be no blogging before or after that. I'm praying that we get a glimpse of Glenn tomorrow, or maybe just a little shred of hope that he's alive!

Oh, now I remember! I bid on Vol 1-3 of The Walking Dead comics and won! I'm SO excited! While we were on our way to town I also got the notification that the two that dickweed chewed up sold, double yay! I only lost out on a $1 and the shipping cost of the comics, so it's not all bad I suppose. Okay, I need to quite. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pictures from today:

The sets I cut out.

Nail trimmings with Ginny and Neal:






Walmart antics:

New Dove Quench Absolute.


Eyeliners.

Freeze dried foods! Can't wait to try it!

Haha, just posted this on my aunt's Facebook. She's gonna die!

No comments: