Happy Birthday to... you!

LaVaughn's (#@) birthday was today. And like every other year, we spent the majority of our time at home. We did venture out a little while ago so that she could spend her birthday money. She didn't get anything from me except a card. That's my own fault, though, I gave all of her gifts to her last week and earlier this week. Remember the panini press and eye shadow? Well I also got her a pair of shoes that she accidentally opened. At least she was surprised!

My aunt made her cake and decorated it. I cooked her what I hope is one of her favorite meals, fry bread taco style. It was pretty awesome, if I do say so myself.

Like I said, we went to town a little while ago where she picked up some things for herself -- I picked up a few things for myself as well. ;) We also did a small amount of Christmas Shopping while we were there (we picked up 2 things) and also grabbed some fleece. I'm actually taking a break from cutting the fleece. I'm doing an 8 piece set, I think it'll be adorable!

I'm in a fairly good mood right now, which is polar opposite of how I was earlier. My aunt's dog, Max, DESTROYED 15 of 20 flat rate packages that were just dropped off today. It doesn't get much worse than that, right? WRONG! Omg, that stupid, moronic dog also got the TWO things that I've wanted more than anything in the longest time... The Walking Dead comics that I just ordered. While they're not destroyed, they're in pretty bad shape and I'm completely pissed off.

I'm planing on selling them and hopefully buying some new ones.

Well now I'm in a pissed off mood again. I really need to get back to cutting. I want to make sure it's done tonight so that I can sew it tomorrow. But for now I need coffee... Oh, and to finish cutting.

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pictures from today:

LaVaughn's gorgeous cherry chip cake.



Some random landscape pictures of the yard:







Me and the cats:


Yes, Bart was lying on my back... sleeping.

Jasper was in front of me... rolling.



Lighting up the cake:




So pretty!

Here's the owl fleece we got today.

Here are The Walking Dead comics that I got today:



Look at that.

Destroyed!

Ugh.

Pip enjoying some mealies. He gets, on average, 10-15 mealies a day to help him put on weight.

Plus he's on antibiotics. This is also a cute picture of Sadie.

I love this hate, I hate that I didn't buy it. This picture also made me realize I needed something for dark circles. I have them and they're terrible.

Here are my new items. Dark circle eraser and some new Baby Lips!

No comments: