Southeast Missouri Bald Eagles

 I really couldn't think of a title for this blog. Something that pertains to the post, but also something that's catchy. I feel like I only accomplished the former. Anyways, my sister and I went to the same Eagle's nest yesterday in hopes of seeing the Eagles out of their nest. To our surprise, there they were... flying around in the sky!

I tried like hell to adjust the settings on my camera in time to catch one of the Eagles in flight. While I didn't get loads of actual in flight photos, I did manage to capture one of the Eagles landing on the tree next to their nest. I don't have many Eagle photos to compare these to, but I can without a doubt say that these are the best Bald Eagle pictures I've ever gotten. 

I won't bore you with too many more details, I'll just attach a few of the pictures that I edited and labeled for Facebook - hence why the tag is different.


Bald Eagle in flight!

Bald Eagle getting ready to land.

Bald Eagle landing with wings spread.

I'm done with the weird caption. Check out how magnificent these guys are!

The wingspan on Bald Eagles is insane!

This is probably my favorite picture of the Bald Eagle landing.

And lastly, both Bald Eagles perched on the branches above their nest.


No comments: