Weekly iPhone Roundup {3.4 - 3.10}

This has been a very, very eventful week. From adding new additions to receiving long awaited items - even a surgery mixed in the middle of it all. Monday night was the most eventful of all, but that's only due to the fact that my uncle got home from the hospital after having knee surgery early Monday morning. We had to help a lot after his surgery, but Monday was just surreal. 

He was highly overstimulated and couldn't sleep because he was non-stop worrying about how to lay his leg/knee, so he was just freaking out non-stop. Needless to say vodka came in to play to help settle our nerves, lol. He's doing miles better now and decided to sleep in the recliner instead of the bed, which helped him get to sleep. 

Aside from that excitement, we also added 7 new additions to the flock. There were SO many different breeds at Buchheits, I couldn't hardly contain myself. I ended up leaving with 2 Buff Orpingtons, 2 Rhode Island Reds and 3 Silver Laced Wyandottes. I missed out on the Silver Wyandottes last week, so I was stoked when they had them this week. The only downside... they only had 3 left and there was no way I could leave just one behind. It sucks cause I've been trying to keep it to two of each breed, but it is what it is.

We also got our new stove delivered this week. Our old one when kaput last week, so it was time to get a new one. First thing that went south was the main burner, then the oven stopped working. Yay. Luckily we were able to get one from Hefners, which they delivered yesterday. 

I think that's all I'm going to write about. The rest will be told through the pictures and the caption I add. 

All the baby ducks at Buchheits.

Me running out with my new additions.

Here are the little beauties! Three Silver Laced Wyandottes, two Rhode Island Reds and Two Buff Orpingtons!

I love them so much.

Late night McDonald's Americano order.

I took my moms dog, Layla, with me.

She's a very bug-eyed little chihuahua. And authentic one, my step dad says. She was over-stimulated to say the least, but it was probably because she knew she was gonna get a treat.

The line of traffic was INSANE Saturday night.

Here's my full moon night photography setup.

Love my remote shutter as well.

All my little lemon trees got some actual UV light for the first time this week.

They loved it.

I don't normally post pictures of the house, but I cleaned like crazy Thursday before the furniture people came.

It was just so organized and clean.

I had to share.

Here's a picture of my uncle that my aunt sent me after his knee replacement.

They put this weird wound suction thing on his leg that is normally only used for amputees. We all thought this was kinda strange.

Some packages we have been anxiously wanting for a long, long time.

My Chapin water bottle that I used to water my seedlings. This was an amazing gift from my aunt.

Night photography with an iPhone.

Not the best in a large scale, but very impressive.

You need a smidge of lighting to make it not so grainy.

My little lemon beauties.

All the chicks fast asleep while we cleaned their bedding.

All fresh and clean!

I'm now growing green onions that I've ingested.

Putting in the new stove.

I long for the days that we had a screen door.

This is one of the two dudes, super nice.

Beautiful blossoming tree at my bank in Piedmont.

The loading dock at the feed store in town. Had to get some more chick starter.

Taking my boy for a walk.

Country roads, take me home...


No comments: