Weekly iPhone Roundup {2.25 - 3.3}

 Another week has come and gone. My grandma used to tell me that the older you go, the faster time passed. That is the truest statement I've ever heard anyone make in my entire life. Don't get me wrong, time went by fast at times when I was a kid, but nothing compared to today.

I think the logic behind this is that the older you get, the more precious time becomes to you. When you're little you don't think about things like that. For me, I was mainly worried about having to go to school or summer break being too short. Once you grow up and the reality of life hits you, that's when time runs short.

Anyways, that was a little over the top, lol.

This week as semi-uneventful I suppose. Ended up going home through Farmington just so we could hit up the Desloge Walmart because they're the ONLY place that has Dr. Pepper Zero Strawberries & Cream. Let me just say... worth it!! I'm a huge fan of Dr. Pepper to begin with. I only drink the diet or zero, but both are amazing. I'm not huge on flavored soda, but this one is the best thing ever.

Aside from that, I also made the mistake of going into Buchheits over the weekend and acquiring more baby chicks. I called them Saturday and was told that they had both Silver Laced and Golden Laced Wyandottes. Literally one of my favorite chicken breeds ever! By the time I got to the store, all the Silver Laced were sold, which was massively depressing because that's the one I wanted more. Instead of getting one of each color, I got two Golden Laced and two adorable White Brahma chicks. 

I have to stop. This is becoming an expensive addiction.

I guess that's all for now. 


McDonald's Americanos are addicting.

Damp and foggy night in Perryville last weekend.

The streets in Perryville always look so creepy at night.

It helps that two cops live next door.

Here are the new baby chicks. Two Light Brahmas and two Silver Laced Wyandotte's.

Here's the highly sought after Dr Pepper Strawberries & Cream Zero.

Finally starting my herb seed collection. I found two different types of Basil, Thyme, Dill and Chives. Still have a few more to go.

Here's all the baby chicks snuggled up in a box while we clean their bedding.

All the older chicks (Easter Eggers, Dominiques, Barred Rock) fast asleep.

Their long little chicken necks make me want to squeeze them.

Here's all the younger chicks - I legit love them so much.

But I honestly don't know who couldn't love baby chicks.

No comments: