Weekly iPhone Roundup {3.18 - 3.24}

 I'm not gonna lie, I'm back dating this post and honestly can't remember what all happened, lol. I only have the pictures to go by, which doesn't show me much. I mean, nothing really happened that's worth talking about this week. Just the usual stuff.

I guess the only thing different this week is the fact that I didn't go in Buchheits at all and absolutely did not purchase anymore chicks... hand to God. Believe me, I wanted to, really I did. We're maxed out on space, so I absolutely have to stop.

I believe I'll leave it at that. Here are the pictures from the past week!


Beautiful evening drive through Perryville.

The sweetest girl, Ella.

She's a chonk that's obsessed with her mama.

Here's granny Layla.

And baby Hyde.

I wonder how many times I've gone to Taco Bell for my brother, lol.

The best coffee shop in Fredericktown, MO... The Station.

Fork in the road.

Here's our mini Amazon haul. LaVaughn's Airpod case is on the left, mine is the moon and stars on the right, obviously. Then we got some camera protectors and some absolutely fantastic soup spoons. Such a random Amazon haul combo.

Very foggy and nasty day Thursday.

Chopped noodles for the chicks.

My favorite two ingredient bagels for breakfast for the weekend.

I did an egg-wash and added some everything bagel seasoning to the top of them.

No comments: