Anyway, we ended up sewing until like 20 minutes ago. We ended up just sewing one set and cutting out another one that someone ordered. We were slacking! After that, we headed to the store and grabbed a soda.
Now it's time to clean cages, assemble the two that we got in the mail, and complete clean out the glider room. I'm talking move out all the cages, wipe the walls down vacuum, and everything else. Should be a blast... not!
After that's all said and done, we have to get things ready for our drive to Kentucky tomorrow. Get bonding pouches, treats, and most importantly...directions! Unfortunately, we don't have to luxury of GPS, so we have to do things the old fashioned way and write them down. Sometimes it can be hard, but most of the time we're successful. We made it all the way to STL and back with written directions. I'd say that's a win.
Okay, random though, but the tomato plants that my aunt got us a while back are HUGE now! And they have tomatoes on them. Like loads! And they're big! Now if only they would ripen up...
Well, until next time...
Love & Peace
The tomato plants, with tomatoes:
A spider in it's web:
One of our cages in the box, the other was inside:
And lastly, the cage set we made for the boys: