Pre 4th fun...

This working every other day thing is getting annoying. I worked Sunday, then I was off Monday, I worked Tuesday, then I work the rest of the weekend. I like having two days off in a row dammit!

I didn't do anything exciting today, so I don't know why "fun" is even in the title. I guess because after all these years I'm running out of eye catching things to say! LaVaughn and I did have to run to town today though. After we got done shopping we hit up Sonic for a half priced shake. Then guess where we ate... McDonald's!! We didn't really eat, we just got fries, but still!

For like the past two weeks all we've done is eat out! I've ate more fast food in the past month than I have in the past 3 years, NO joke!

While we were in town, we found a really awesome 3 pack of Glade plugins for only $5! We normally don't indulge in such things, but they smell so good!

LaVaughn ordered us a couple travel mice for our computers a few days ago and they both arrived today. It was a Site to Store dealio that Walmart has going on. For the mice to be as cheap as they were, they're actually really cute and look durable! For both of them together, it was only like $5! Super cheap! I took a picture of one of them, you can check that out below.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are some random pictures from today:

Beautiful rose.

A beautiful rose in the sun.

Decaying flower.

A Helgamite/Dobsonfly!!

Here's our Glade 3 pack! Yum!!

And lastly, our awesome little travel mouse. We each got one, of course. ;)

No comments: