Sugar glider portrait time!

Okay, I don't have too much to blab about today, considering I didn't DO anything today, so I'll just bore you with glorious sugar glider pictures.

We trimmed nails, fed treats, and took pictures, all in one swoop. It actually went relatively quick, there's only the occasional difficult glider (cough, cough... Sadie).

Oh yeah, while I'm here... our cages shipped out today! Woop woop! They should arrive on Tuesday! And of course, I work Tuesday.. go figure. I cannot wait to get them and get them all set up! It's going to be SO awesome! I'll be glad when we can order two more! :D

And on top of that, we might be able to get the boys next week! Now lets just keep our fingers crossed that nothing comes up!

Until next time...

Love & Peace

Chloe





Cas





Violet





Pip





Hadley




Sadie





Charli







Avon






Logan





Kira





Some pictures of the sunset on our way back from town:




Some pictures of our grub, Zoe:



She sits like a human a lot, lol.

No comments: