Almost paradise...

I only have to work tomorrow then I get 3 glorious days off! I have today off as well, but it's not as special when you don't have two days off in a row, lol.

There's actually not much of anything going on today, it's actually quite sad. I don't even have any entertaining stories or pictures to share! I've really been slacking in the picture department lately. I guess because I work most of the week and then have other things to do on my days off. It sucks.

While I'm here, I'm going to give a little Harley update. The majority of his cuts, scrapes, and tooth bites seem to be healing pretty good. We've been keeping him covered in Vetericyn! I think one of the best things out of this whole ordeal - aside from the fact that he got out alive - is that he didn't loose his left eye! That's seriously a miracle.

He's also a very demanding little monster anymore. He has to have his bread smashed together in little pea sizes and then flattened out. He wont eat it ANY other way! And don't event think about giving him the crust. He wont eat one piece if it has crust on it.

In other news... we ordered some fleece from Joann a few days ago. We ordered 8 yards all together!! I honestly can't WAIT to get it! It's been too long since we've ordered fleece and made cage sets! It's going to be a blast.

Well, I suppose that's all for now. Until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are some pictures of Harley from last night:

See his eye!

So much better.

This is what happens when ducks get attacked by raccoons.

There front of his head is still pretty bad, but not too bad.

No comments: