Happy 4th...

Well, I actually ended up not going to work today due to unforeseen reasons. And no, it wasn't to set of fireworks. My lovely little auntie actually took my sister and me out to eat earlier. And can you guess where we went... McDonald's! I swear, if I eat anymore McDonald's I'm going to dye, lol. Why must their fries be so good?

We actually didn't do anything more exciting than that. We stopped by the store, ate, and then went home. We did hold the gliders earlier today, which was a blast. I love getting those little monsters out and carrying them around. SO cute!

Around 7ish, LaVaughn and I decided to run to the convenience store for a soda. We also didn't think it would hurt to stop by and see the guy that was selling fireworks. Well, we got there and of course, he was closing up. He hadn't closed all the way, just starting. So we decided to get on out and see if he had anything. Well, LaVaughn asked,

"Are you still open?" his response, "Not really, what are you looking for?" we both replied, "Just looking."

He than began to say that he really shouldn't sell because he didn't have a light up in his little trailer. We just said whatever and walked off. What a douche! It was still light enough for us to see, so I don't know why the prick didn't let us grab a couple things. Oh well, his loss!

Well, it's back to suck tomorrow. I have to work the rest of the weekend, so it should be an awesome blast.

Hope everyone had a happy 4th!

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are the pictures of the gliders from today:

Sadie & Pip



Chloe


Hadley


Simba & Nala



Kira & Logan



Cas & Violet



No comments: