One last update before forever...

I really didn't want to blog today, but considering this is the last day I'll be able to until at LEAST next Wednesday, I thought I better go ahead and get a couple words in.

Well, like I said, I'm going to be super busy the next few days. I have to work two nearly 9 hours days tomorrow and Sunday, then LaVaughn had to go to Cape Monday for a cortisone shot, then I have to work another nearly 9 hour shift Tuesday. I'm pretty sure we have to go to Poplar Bluff Wednesday, so I'm not going to be able to blog until next year sometime. That's what it seems like, anyways.

A lot has been taking place in the glider world lately. Millie (the girl that's getting our plat boy) wants to meet up next week so that she can see her little one while he's still little. Our leu boy remains unclaimed -- not sure why no one wants and adorable leucistic boy that's a possible mocistic for $500. Yes, I've lowered his price THAT much! He still had 6 weeks before he can leave anyway, so maybe someone will buy him.

I was practically giving him to Doug a couple nights ago, but Doug is worried that Kyan will get upset if he wants to add to their gliders. I can understand that, so I'm not going to be pushy.

Charli and Tyler's joeys seem to be doing well (knock wood!). We had a bit of an issue with the WT boy a few nights ago. I found him on the bridge in their cage, freezing! He wasn't nursing well, so we put them in our hospital cage for the night so that Charli could be closer to him. Plus, we wouldn't have to worry about him being left alone in a HUGE cage all by himself. Thankfully he's doing much better now. He's growing and even has one eye open! His sister is an early bloomer and already has both eyes open.

Speaking of them, we've had several people interested in her. We're on the fence about keeping her, but if not she has at least 3 homes lined up. Millie is first in line, though.

We're also in talks with Tracy about a BFBB boy. She wanted us to have one before she completely gets out of breeding, so she's currently holding him for us. We're not sure what to do -- it's not like we have a lot of extra room for an additional cage! I'll know more about that later next week.

I guess that's all for now. I probably wont be back until Monday or Wednesday -- not too sure at the moment. Until then...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Pictures from Wednesday (mainly of the ducks):

































Playing around with lighting. I don't think this tuned out too bad. :D

Dinner Wednesday night, which was delicious:



New pictures of Viktor and Marcus:

















Pictures from Thursday:

I hate waiting on game updates.


Charli and Tyler's joeys:

Pietro











Wanda











No comments: