Boys will be boys...

So, Bart's a dick. I'm serious, he's SUCH a bully! He's always been a dick towards Toby, but now he's attacking Mason and Jasper too. He attacked Mason a little while ago for literally no reason at all. It's becoming a daily thing now -- multiple times a day even! I don't know what we're going to do, but I know our cats can't keep living like this. He's either going to have to go or they are. It's not an easy decision in the slightest.

So, I have some completely random and weird pictures to share today -- mainly cat pictures, but who doesn't love cats? Am I right?

It's been such a stressful couple weeks. Like seriously, I can't even begin to describe everything. It's just one of those points in my life where things suck, ya know? I'm sure everyone goes through things similar to mine -- the majority of them are probably far worse than I could ever imagine. That makes me feel worse, like I should suck it up and move on. I could be dying of cancer, blind, or paralyzed. I bet people that suffer from things like that would kill for the small things that I call my "problems".

Okay, I'm clearly not in any mood to blog. I just wanted to get a quick one in before my terribly long work weekend...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Some pictures of the cats:












Our water filled ditch:




Some weird, moth type caterpillar:






A hideous spider:



What is this strange, yellow ant-like spider?






And lastly, the rats junk food night:


No comments: