Happy 4th of July!

I know it's not technically the 4th anymore, but it was FAR too late to do any type of blogging last night. I think it was 10:30 PM before any decided to leave! With that being said, the day was pretty awesome. I interacted with SO many people and took SO many pictures (518 to be exact), it was a blast.

I didn't, however, like being outside for the nearly 10 hours that I was. I don't like outside, my body doesn't agree with it. I don't like heat, bugs, or sweat. Still, even with all those elements on top of me, the day was still fantastic!

I'm really not doing anything today -- aside from taking joey pictures -- so I thought I would take the time to blog and post pictures. Not to worry, I'm only posting a fraction of the 518 pictures that I took. So, until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

The people:





































































The festivities:































No comments: