Heat exhaustion...

I have felt like crap ALL day today! I felt like crap last night when I got home from work, no joke. I had a headache and felt completely fatigued. I showered within 5 minutes of being home because I was so hot and sweaty. They need to get the damn air fixed in that store. I swear to you, it was over 80 degrees in there -- that's fucking pathetic!

I looked up my symptoms today and all of them point to either a middle eat infection, or heat exhaustion. I'm pretty sure I know which one I have. I've been dizzy, nauseas, fatigued, and had a headache. I know it sounds like I'm just making it up and I hate that, but I swear it's the truth. I feel like crap. And of course, of all days my aunt wanted to go swimming today. Surprisingly enough, swimming didn't really bother me all that much.

I'm trying to do as little as possible today. That's kind of hard, considering I had to feed all the animals (by myself), unload feed for the chickens, clean the litter box, and take joey pictures. As you can tell, resting hasn't been easy. My dizziness is subsiding some, thank god, but my fatigue is there 100%. It's amazing how crappy you can feel. Makes you miss the days when you think you don't feel well. Sigh... I need more coffee.

I guess that's all for now. I honestly don't feel like writing more, probably shouldn't be doing this to begin with. Anyways, until next time...

Love & Peace

-Megan

Here are some of the pictures I took today:

Wanda

















Pietro

















Jeremy











Elena











And lastly, Mr. Bart:



No comments: