♫ Come on, babe. Follow me... ♫

Well, I ended up not going to work yesterday... I know, I'm horrible. If I didn't have so many stressful things going on right now, I would have went in. But all this with our aunt, family stopping by, Thanksgiving right around the corner, and not to mention, being harassed by the crazy fabric lady that's trying to make us dish out $25 to ship HER fabric back to her! Sigh... I need to go stay at a resort for a week or two.

Okay, time for some happy news!! Chloe and Boone's upcoming joeys are not only a leu and a plat, but a leu and a TRUE PLATINUM MOSAIC!!! Can you freaking believe it!?!?!? So this wondrous occasion is proof that Boone is, in fact, a mosaic under his white! I'm in awe!

LaVaughn and I messaged Shannon to be 100%. She has plats ALL the time, so if anyone knew, it would be her. Apparently, plats ears are the first thing to color up, as well as their tails. Their ears are very, very dark, even when they're tiny babies. Our little guy's ears are basically white with a few speckles of gray. And his tail is almost solid white with one faint little ring on it. SO adorable!!

This is something that would happen to another breeder, not us!

As if Taylor wasn't excited enough about her little leu boy, she now has to be excited about a TPM!! I'm so happy for her. I know how excited we were to get Cas, so this is just so awesome for her. I love being able to hook friends up with their dream gliders. Makes me feel awesome.

I got lots of awesome pictured of both boys a little while ago, plus pictures of everyone else in the glider room. I was just going to take pictures of Chloe's babies and give everyone treats, but since I already had the camera in there, I thought, "Why not?" Now, I didn't go nuts this time and get 8 face pictures of every glider, I just got a group shot and then one face pictures of each. I think I might have taken two of Charli and Violet, though. I also took a few more of Avon for Kalie.

In non-glider related news... we tried gelato for the first time yesterday! While I was in the store, I noticed that they actually had some. And since there was only one tiny, little jar of pistachio gelato left, I decided to get it. And dude, it's awesome! I have to admit, it is a lot richer and creamier than regular ice cream, but not so intense that you would be able to tell a mile away. Wait, did I just contradict myself? Anyways, it's definitely worth a try.

So... am I the only one looking forward to the Black "Friday" that's starting tomorrow evening? Walmart actually has a few things that I want to get people for Christmas (unfortunately I can't say what). Not to mention, they have The Walking Dead season 3 and Supernatural season 8 for $10 each!! They also have The Walking Dead game (the one with the Dixon brothers) for $15, The Lord of the Rings trilogy on blu-ray for $10, and a handful of other awesome things for even cheaper! I know, I'm terrible. LaVaughn doesn't want to go with me, and I'm too scared to go alone, so I don't know what I'll do. Sigh...

Oh well, at least we have Thanksgiving Dinner to look forward to tomorrow and (hopefully) the same "Black Thursday" deals online! Just in case you don't hear from me tomorrow, Happy Thanksgiving! Make sure you're thankful for the little things. There are millions of people out there that don't even know if they'll be able to find a piece of bread to eat tomorrow, or someplace to keep them warm tonight..

Love & Peace

-Megan

This is the awesome gelato that we tried:



LaVaughn's collection:

She went a little overboard...

Here are Chloe and Boone's joeys:









Look at the splotch on the back of his head!!

And those little white ears!!


Sadie & Pip




Kira, Logan, & Seamus





Charli & Tyler






Cas & Violet





Avon










Chloe & Boone





And lastly, joey tails!!


THIS is the little plats tail!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It’s great to know that, despite the stressful things that happened to you, it balanced out with greater things. Now I realize that everything really has a brighter side. And all I can say is, the gelato is definitely one of the brighter side! I would love to try it sometime. Also, love the cute little gliders. How are they, btw?

Priscilla

Megan said...

I really wish Blogger would notify me of my comments that I get. It's hard to respond when you don't know what to respond to. ;)

The end of November and beginning of December were rough months, but things definitely started to look up. I always try to look at the brighter side, sometimes it's just harder than others.

And the gliders are great. The joeys in question are beautiful and now live with Taylor and their future cage mates.

And I would highly recommend Gelato if you get a chance to try it. I can't brag up a lot of flavors, but the pistachio is to die for! :)